What is Magnesium Bisglycinate?
Magnesium Bisglycinate, is a chelated and highly bioavailable supplement. If the body doesn't get enough magnesium from the diet is can lead to a lack of energy and feelings of fatigue.
Magnesium also contributes to normal muscle function, which can help during a workout as well as during the recovery period, and it can contribute towards the maintaining of normal bones.
Magnesium bisglycinate has 80% bioavailability, meaning the body can more readily absorb the nutrient. We also use chelated minerals. Research supports that these enhance mineral absorption.
Who is it for?
Anyone who finds themselves deficient in magnesium or who wants to ensure they are getting enough of this vital mineral.
What are the benefits?
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Supports normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal muscle function during and after workouts
- Support the metabolism to yield energy.
- Helps contribute to normal muscle function
- Contributes towards the maintenance of normal bones
Take three capsules per day with food. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
This is a food supplement and should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet.
Magnesium Bisglycinate has 80% bioavailability against other forms like magnesium oxide with only 4% bioavailability.